1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now? Highly. Just started a new school, a performing arts school. Fucking love it & life is so much a happier. I don’t come home sad anymore.
2. Do you drink enough water? Ha, as if.
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King? A long time. Weeks. I’m a Taco Bell chica, aye.
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? Well, I’ve never been to the mountains, but I’m not much for the beach. As a Minnesotan, I just kinda like being up north in general, which has lakes, so I guess my complicated answer would be beach.
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning? I feel like I want to go back to sleep. I have a 10 minute walk to the bus stop, so my mornings are definitely not something to look forward to in this Minnesota weather.
6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date? Both, because I have such FABULOUS date ideas, but I also want to be taken on a date, because then I would feel special.
7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes? Last week, I think it was Thursday?
8. Vodka or wine? Water. (Minor)
9. How often do you cry? A LOT. I suffer from seasonal depression, so winters are harsh. Otherwise, at least twice a week. (Although y new school is sort of helping me cope.)
10. Ever had a crush on a teacher? Seventh grade.
11. Can you wire a plug? Yeah, no.
12. Do you wear socks to bed? Yes, especially in the winter.
13. What is currently bugging you? CUTE BOYS DON’T LIKE ME and I’m broke, so I haven’t bought Heffron Drive tickets yet.
14. Where were you when you got your first period? My mom’s house. It was the second-to-last day of the sixth grade and I was so scared.
15. Can you change a car tire? Ha, no.
16. Have you met more than ten celebrities? No, but I’ve met BTR and technically Victoria Justice.
17. Do you sleep naked? Not in this Minnesota weather.
18. What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended? BIG TIME RUSH. <3 <3 <3
19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow? James Maslow, Kendall Schmidt, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson, Dustin Belt, Hunter Hayes, Logan Lerman, Munro Chambers, Alex Constancio, Chester See. So, yes. Yes I have.
20. Do you think bisexual candycorn is hot? tf is that.
21. Favorite Disney princess? Rapunzel. <3
22. Favorite city? NEW YORK CITY. Never actually been there, but if you’re talking about cities I’ve seen, then Minneapolis & St. Paul. (I don’t travel much.)
23. Can you drive? NOT YET AND I’M 16. THIS IS A PROBLEM.
24. Cigarettes or alcohol? Sorry, I’m about that sober life, thanks.
25. Exercise or healthy eating? Healthy eating because healthy food is fucking delicious and exercising sucks ass.
26. Favorite and least favorite accents? Southern american accents are my favorite & British are my least favorite.
27. What are you looking forward to? J-TERM. That or the Hunter Hayes concert. I would have put Heffron Drive, but I’m still not sure if I can even go…
28. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child? Who fucking didn’t, of course I did.
29. Are you more attracted to men or women? Men.
30. Do you like 1980’s fashion? Yes, very much so.
having a crush is like having that little piece of rock stuck in your shoe and you stop walking and shake it out and you’re pretty sure it’s gone but then a half hour later you feel it under your foot and you’re like oh no
KENDALL SHOULD HAVE RUN UP THERE, PUSHED KANYE WEST OR WHOEVER WAS UP THERE OFF THE STAGE, AND GONE “THIS SONG IS FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDNT INVIT BIG TIME RUSH TO PERFORM TONIGHT ITS CALLED FUCK YOU MY DICK IS BIGGER THAN YOUR WHOLE BODY, TO MY RUSHERS” and then sang.
“the fact that the members of Big Time Rush fit so easily into these standard boy-band tropes does not mean the group’s songs are inherently bad. Numbers such as “24/seven,” “Get Up” and “Confetti Falling,” all from the band’s latest album, 24/seven, are infectiously catchy dance songs. At the same time, the band was able to successfully slow things down with a series of mid-show acoustic songs. Numbers such as “Crazy for You” and the endearing “Worldwide” highlighted that the four members of Big Time Rush can actually sing. But as the group harmonized the lyrics to their “Song for You”—“I can be your bad boy, or baby I could be nice”—it became clear that no member of the band really had any sort of distinguishable personality. One never got over the sense that, for all their talent, these four young men on the stage were really feeling the music. They were acting out preordained roles.”—http://expressmilwaukee.com/article-21599-big-time-rush-a-the-riverside-theater.html (via kendork-schmidt)